Statement of Faith
Taken from the deeds that state all using the hall must
1) The divine inspiration, authority and
sufficiency of Holy Scripture.
2) The unity of the Godhead with the distinction
of persons in that unity, namely the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, to whom equal honour is due.
3) a) The Son of God truly became man, being
begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
b) That His death was a sacrifice to God and He is
propitiation through faith in his blood for the remission of sins.
c) That He was raised from the dead.
d) That He ascended to the right hand of God and is now the
all sufficient High Priest of His people.
e) That He
will come again to receive His people unto Himself and to set up His kingdom.
4) That on consequence of the fall of Adam man
became lost and at enmity against God - that he is without strength to do the
will of God.
5) The need of the Holy Spirit's work in
regeneration and sanctification.
6) a) That the justification of the sinner before
God is by faith alone.
b) That every justified one is also born
c) That such new birth results and is made evident by holiness of life and good
7) a) That at death the spirit of man does not cease
to exist or become unconscious.
b) That the dead will be raised either to life or to
condemnation; and that the blessedness of the righteous and the punishment of
the unrighteous will be alike eternal.